Online Item #: 0000000096433
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
With the Pro Field & Brush Mower you can clear a trail, take back a meadow, or thin an overgrown woodlot. The multi-purpose brush blade cuts everything from 4 ft. high grass and 8 ft. high weeds, to brush and saplings up to 2 in. thick. The mower accepts optional attachments and has a disc brake that can be locked in place to keep the machine from rolling when parked on an incline. Plus an electric clutch for blade engagement to enable you to drive the mower without the blade turning.
- 12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt OHV engine
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- 3 qt. fuel tank
- Anti-vibration system
- Manual start
- Pivoting 26 in. deck follows the contours of the ground by pivoting 12 degrees to each side
- Multi-purpose brush blade
- Gear-driven transmission provides 4 ground speeds to match your walking pace, plus power reverse
- Locking differential locks with a lever at the control panel for maximum traction
- 18 in. x 6.5 in. knobby, sealant-filled tires fill punctures and prevent leaking
- Heavy-duty 3/4 in. steel blade spindle is mounted on ball bearings at both top & bottom of shaft
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:313 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 82 x 36 x 46 inches. (LTL truck)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.