Online Item #: 0000000011849
The DeWalt DW621 EVS Plunge Router has a full wave electronic, variable speed motor with soft start that runs at 8000-24,000 RPM with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials. Plus, the 2 HP, 10 amp motor uses state-of-the-art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- Rack & pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting
- Dust collection system removes chips & helps provide superior bit visibility
- Spindle lock button for single-wrench bit changes
- Rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock & on/off built-in for maximum user control
- 1/4 to 1/2 in. collet capacity
- 1-pc. motor shaft & spindle ensures accuracy & perpendicularity
- Guide bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work
- Phosphorus bronze bushings
- Micro-fine depth adjusts in increments of 1/256 in. for extreme accuracy
- Weight: Approximately:12 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.25 x 12.5 x 14.63 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.