Online Item #: 0000000011089
The DeWalt 1/2 In. Spade Handle Drill features a powerful 9 amp, 120-volt motor that produces 550 RPM for the torque to efficiently meet the needs of a wide variety of applications, including drilling and mud mixing. The 2-position rear and 3-position side handles offer optimal comfort and control, while the variable-speed reversing switch is ideal for avoiding air bubbles when mixing mud.
- 9 Amp 1/2 In. Spade Handle Drill
- Mfr. item number - DW130V
- Variable speed reversible switch offers greater control when drilling
- Variable speed switch also helps reduce air bubbles when mixing mud
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque
- 9 amp, 120V motor has enough power for almost any job site application
- 7.5 lb. weight makes it easier to handle
- Soft grip handle is comfortable to use
- 2-position rear spade handle & 3-position side handle give greater control & versatility
- Weight: Approximately 8.8 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 13 x 11 x 5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.