Online Item #: 0000000094189
- 7/8 In. Compact SDS Rotary Hammer Drill
- 6.9 amp high-performance motor with overload protection (0-1,550 RPM, 0-4,550 BPM)
- Variable speed trigger for instant control of speed from 0 to dialed setting
- Lightweight design for easy use & handling in a variety of orientations
- Mode selections - Rotary Hammer, Rotary only, Chiseling applications
- Reverse helps release tool from bind-up situations & assists with fastener removal
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reaction if bit jams
- 360-degree side handle adjusts easily for use in tight spaces or user preference
- Balanced D-handle for downward drilling
- Optimal concrete drilling - 5/32 - 1/2 in.
- Impact energy - 1.8 ft/lbs.
- Weight: Approximately 10 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 17 x 13 x 5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.