Online Item #: 0000000012004
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Working with tough materials requires one tough, no-nonsense tool, and the DeWalt DC411B Cordless Cut-Off Tool is designed to meet those challenges. Its 6,500 RPM motor and 4-1/2-inch diameter cutting wheel are perfectly engineered to cut and grind metal. From rusted rebar and steel I-beams to resilient threaded rod and corroded angle iron, its abrasive wheel will slice through most metals quickly and cleanly. And since there's no cord to drag around, you can work untethered anywhere at any height or angle. With its loaded list of features, the DC411B won't let you down.
- Mfr. item number - DC411B
- Great for cutting & grinding metal
- Uses 10,000 RPM-rated wheels
- 6,500 RPM
- 11-5/8 in. spindle
- Battery & charger sold separately
- Weight: Approximately: 6.25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.13 x 15.38 x 6.56 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.