Online Item #:
The DeWalt D55168 Air Compressor is built to stand up to the most demanding workshop end user. Ideal for automotive and equipment maintenance, auto restoration and woodworking applications, the D55168 can easily operate high air consumption air tools such as impact wrenches, ratchet wrenches, paint sprayers, and air sanders. Its compact design makes it easy to move and store.
- 24.5 in. L x 22 in. W x 44.75 in. H
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 200 PSI maximum pressure allows for longer air tool run times
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump & motor life
- Efficient motor allows compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less)
- Compact design allows for compressor to be easily moved, transported, & stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel protects gauges, coupler & regulator
- High flow air regulator & high flow coupler allow for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges are easy to read
- 1,750 rpm pump speed
- 120 volts
- Belt drive
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires offer additional stability, easy movement, & no tire maintenance
- Weight: Approximately: 99 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 44.75 x 24.5 x 20 inches. (oversized)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.