Online Item #:0000000075361
The Daiwa Procyon Spinning Reel features lightweight, corrosion-proof Zaion Carbon construction that rivals Magnesium for strength and rigidity. It also sports CRBB ball bearings, the lightweight Air Rotor, and a narrow, rigid aluminum Hardbodyz body design.
- Procyon Spinning Reel
- AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
- Mfg. # PRCN1500SH, PRCN2000SH, PRCN2500SH
- Corrosion-proof Zaion body cover
- Four ball bearings plus one roller bearing (includes three corrosion-resistant bearings)
- Air Rotor distributes stresses more evenly throughout for maximum strength
- Hollow Air Bail is super strong yet lightweight with no protrusions to snag the line
- Machine-cut aluminum handle
- Digigear for a perfect mesh between the alloy drive gear and the marine bronze pinion gear
- Sealed, waterproof drag with click adjustment
- Oiled felt seal keeps water out of body
- ABS-design aluminum spool
- Weight: Approximately 4 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 15 x 5 x 1 inches.
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.