Online Item #: 0000000088737
Re-designed in recent years, Current Designs updated this old favorite with a modernized deck profile, keyhole cockpit, and recessed deck fittings. Now featuring increased foot room, the Whistler is a great option for paddlers wanting to move up from a recreational kayak, or start out with a seaworthy transitional design. Stable and very user friendly, the upswept bow makes the Whistler highly maneuverable while keeping you dry when waves kick up. This is a great kayak for activity-oriented paddlers like photographers or fishermen.
- Transitional kayak
- Overall - 14.5 ft. L x 24 in. W x 14.75 in. D
- Cockpit - 37.25 in. L x 16.5 in. W
- Bow hatch - 9.5 in. L x 9.5 in. W x 16 gal. vol.
- Stern hatch - 16.5 in. L x 11 in. W x 22 gal. vol.
- Maximum load - 400 lbs.
- Excels in bigger water or waves
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction
- Shallow 'V' hull
- Closed-cell foam bulkhead
- SmartTrack foot brace
- Revolution Seating System
- Color - Red
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:57 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 174 x 24 x 14 inches. (LTL truck)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.