Online Item #:
The Cuddeback Long Range IR model E2 Trail Camera provides over 2 watts of IR illumination power and up to 100 ft. infrared flash range with no visible light output on the subject. You'll get superior IR image quality and images that are impressively clear with minimal motion blur.
- 1/4 second trigger speed
- Patent pending Zone Control - wide view or centered view
- Super fast recovery speed
- 20 megapixel images for higher quality, can also choose 5 megapixel images
- Day/night operation - select day only, night only or both
- Day & night delays - separate delays for both range from 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Configurable time lapse mode - select 10 sec. to 24 hr. delay, independent day/night settings
- Burst mode - select 1 or up to 5 images per detection
- Full size or wide view images
- Video mode & video with sound
- Moon phase - prints precise moon phase on every image
- Time change - automatically adjust for daylight savings time select on/off
- EZ or Advanced mode
- Operates on (8) AA batteries for up to 1 year (dependent on number of images recorded)
- Batteries sold separately
- Weight: Approximately: 2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.5 x 7 x 3.5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.