Online Item #: 0000000081149
- Torpedo Diver
- Gives a way to lower fishing line to precision depths while maintaining contact with the lure
- Efficient shape achieves deeper depths than would be expected from its weight
- Each Torpedo Diver comes with a detailed depth chart & directions on the various methods used
- Work well on their own, but can be combined with Downriggers, Leadcore or Copper
- Directional fins can be bent in the desired direction
- 12 oz. - 9-1/2 in. - set up is more than 2X faster than a downrigger
- 2 oz. - 5-1/2 in. - set up at 1.8 FPS, same as a flat plate diver
- 4 oz. - 6-3/4 in. - set up at 3.6 FPS, 2.5X faster than a flat plate diver
- 8 oz. - 8-1/4 in. - set up is more than 2X faster than a flat disk diver
- Weight: Approximately .2 pounds to .75 pounds depending on size selected.
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8.2 x 3.88 x 1 inches to 13 x 3.88 x 1 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.