Online Item #: 0000000002588
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Readers don't have to be avid mountain climbers or wilderness explorers to encounter an emergency survival situation. The outing can begin as a simple family hike, a hunt on well-known terrain, a drive through the countryside. It can quickly turn into an unexpected emergency.
- A great book to refer to in the event of an emergency
- Shows how everyday items can function as multi-tools in the wilderness
- Convenient size for vehicle or backpack
- Chapters include information on-
- Food & Water
- Field First Aid
- Authored by Tom Watson
- 192 pages
- Weight: Approximately:1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .5 x 5.56 x 8.56 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.