Online Item #: 0000000004603
The ultimate cookbook for cooking outdoors! This book covers all types of grilling equipment and other outdoor cookers with tips for using each one. More than 150 recipes include complete cooking instructions for beef, poultry, pork, and fish - with a variety of substitutes for wild game and fish.
- More than 150 recipes with cooking instructions
- For your grill, smoker, turkey fryer & more
- Grill types - hibachi, open-style, covered kettles & homemades
- Fuel types - propane, hardwood, charcoal, composed briquettes
- Cooking methods - wet or dry, indirect or direct
- Hot or cold smoking - using brines, rubs or marinades
- Roasting - spit & in-ground
- Deep frying - turkey, goose, duck, pheasant & whole fish
- Authored by Jim & Ann Casada, Kate Fiduccia & Teresa Marrone
- Hardcover, 128 pages
- Weight: Approximately:1.7 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 9 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.