Online Item #: 0000000004593
This book features more than 180 delicious recipes from fishing guides and professional chefs. The mouthwatering photographies and recipes are easy to follow. Whether you're frying, steaming, stewing, baking, grilling, smoking, pickling or cooking over a campfire, you'll find new and delectable ways to prepare your catch. In addition, there are special techniques given for each method. And, if a recipe looks good but calls for a species of fish that you don't have, there's a substitution chart that will give you an alternate choice.
- America's Favorite Fish Recipes
- More than 180 recipes
- Full-color photography & easy-to-follow recipes
- Substitution chart helps if you do not have the exact fish for your recipe
- Handy fish cleaning tips to help reduce contaminants & improve fish flavor
- Authored by Peggy Ramette & Dick Sternberg
- 160 pages
- Weight: Approximately 1.83 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 9 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.