Online Item #: 0000000083838
Ideal for cabins, remote and back-up power needs, 12V battery charging, RVs, boats and more, the Coleman 55 Watt Solar Back-Up Kit will help run both 12 volt and 110 volt appliances. The amorphous solar panels are easy to install on the included metal frame and work in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days. Constructed with a built-in blocking diode to prevent battery discharge at night, this kit comes with a durable metal mounting stand that allows for easy set-up. The kit is completely waterproof and the solar panels are made with shatterproof tempered glass for added durability.
- Works with 12V & 110V appliances & electronics with included power inverter
- Ideal kit for power failures & natural disasters
- Amorphous solar panels charge in all daylight conditions, even in the shade, clouds, etc.
- No tools required for quick setup
- Panels made with shatterproof tempered glass
- Portable for easy transport
- Temperature range -40 to 176 degrees F
- Max output complete kit - 55 watts, 3.7 amps
- (3) 18.3 watt solar panels
- Metal frame for mounting solar panels
- 3-in-1 wire connector so all 3 panels can be connected in an easy fashion
- 12V DC plug
- Alligator battery clamps & LED voltage tester
- 12V socket for powering 12V products
- 200 watt power inverter, 7 amp charge controller
- Weight: Approximately: 47 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 42 x 10 x 16 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.