Online Item #:
Milk out an infected or injured quarter with the Coburn Quarter Milker. This unit features a larger jug, a wider and more durable lid, plus other great features.
- Used to separately milk out an infected or injured quarter without interfering milking process
- Useful in cases of high SCC, injury, mastitis or hemmorhage
- Bulk tank bacteria & SCC may be reduced by preventing affected milk from mixing with good
- Features a larger jug, a wider & more durable lid, more reliable handle & a softer hose
- Special safety valve in lid prevents milk from backing up to the claw
- Includes lid with safety valve, anti-slip jug, removable molded handle & two 20 in. hoses
- Weight: Approximately: 4 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 10.5 x 11 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.