Online Item #:
- ITK Industrial Thin Kerf blade
- 7-1/4 in. diameter - 24 TPI - 5/8 in. arbor
- For framing/decking & general construction
- Ideal for lumber, plywood & OSB sheets
- Made of 46-48 Rc German steel
- Hollow ground teeth for faster cuts
- Excellent for ripping & crosscutting in wood
- Good for cutting in plywood
- Micrograin carbide with tri-metal brazing
- Anti-vibration design & tensioning ring
- Expansion slots reduce noise
- Recommended for use with portable & cordless circular saws
- Weight: Approximately:.75 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .25 x 8 x 10.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.