Online Item #: 0000000019112
- ITK Industrial Thin Kerf blade
- 10 in. diameter - 50 TPI - 5/8 in. arbor
- For ripping & crosscutting
- Large gullets allow for deep cuts & effective chip clearance
- Ideal for soft & hard wood & plywood
- Made of 46-48 Rc German steel
- Hollow ground teeth for faster cuts
- Excellent for crosscutting in wood
- Good for ripping in wood & cutting plywood
- Micrograin carbide with tri-metal brazing
- Anti-vibration design & tensioning ring
- Expansion slots reduce noise
- Recommended for use with radial arm saws, miter saws, circular saws & table saws
- Weight: Approximately:1.2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .5 x 10.75 x 13 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.