Online Item #:
The Chicago Pneumatic Air Impact Wrench is ideal for automotive, body shop, farm, light truck work and more. It features a differential regulator that allows you to match the required power to the job. The handle exhaust directs air away from the work piece and the operator, and the 360-degree air inlet swivel keeps the air hose from being twisted and kinked.
- Differential regulator matches power to the job
- Improved oil-bath Dyna-Pact clutch delivers higher performance & extended durability
- Handle exhaust directs air away from operator
- Integral 360-degree air inlet swivel
- 1-hand push button forward/reverse
- Contoured handle grip
- 3/4 in. drive - 3/8 in. inlet
- 4200 RPM no-load speed - 900 BPM
- 1/2 in. minimum hose size
- 150-700 ft/lbs. working torque
- 1 in. standard bolt capacity
- Weight: Approximately: 12 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 10 x 4 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.