Online Item #:
The CP875 is excellent for high speed blending, smoothing, porting, and deburring in confined areas.
- Mfr. item number - CP875
- Compact, lightweight design for easy maneuverablility
- Lock off throttle to prevent accidental start up
- 90-degree angle head allows flexibility in tight quarters
- Complete with 1/4 in. & 6mm collet
- Built in air regulator
- Free speed - 225000 rpm
- Average air consumption - 11 cfm
- Actual air consumption - 22 cfm
- Power - 150 W
- Minimum hose size - 3/8 in.
- Air inlet thread size - 1/4 NPTF in.
- Weight: Approximately:1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 3 x 2 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.