Online Item #:
Some historians believe Mancala to be the oldest game in the world. The rules are simple, yet challenging. Its use of counting and estimating makes it an ideal family game.
- For ages 6 years & up
- A game of judgement, strategy and patience!
- Popular count-&-capture game
- Solid wood board folds up for portability
- Complete with multi-colored stones
- For 2 players
- Actual product packaging may vary from item pictured
- Weight: Approximately: 1.91 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.25 x 5.83 x 1.65 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: ME VT WA OR
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.