Online Item #: 0000000076122
This Campbell Hausfeld Welder has four heat settings to match your metal thickness, and it welds steel up to 3/16 inches thick. Its professional torch is equipped with trigger activated arc for an easy start. This welder has thermal overload protection which automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. It comes with flux-core wire and two extra nozzles.
- Mfr. model number - WF2150
- Easy to operate, start your first project in minutes
- Runs on 115V current
- Welds with flux-core wire - no gas required
- Four heat settings to match material thickness
- Welds steel up to 3/16 in. thick
- Trigger activated arc for easy start
- Thermal overload protection
- Ideal for the home or shop
- Comes with flux-core wire & two extra nozzles
- Weight: Approximately:43 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 19.5 x 11 x 15 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.