Online Item #: 0000000049610
The Plug-N-Patch will repair tires with nail hole injuries in the crown or side wall including speed rated radial tires (for specifics see your Tire Owners Manual). Repair unit is cemented on inside of tire and pushed through injury hole (which should be drilled out with a tapered drill). The metal quill or pin is pulled with pliers until repair unit seats. Stitch Plug-N-Patch down from the inside and cut off excess plug rubber so it is flush with tread or sidewall.
- Plug-N-Patch for radial and bias ply tires
- For auto and truck nail hole injuries
- Contains (1) 15-295, (1) 15-296, 0.30 oz. cement
- 15-295 - Small (1.88 in. diam. x 2.68 in. L) Round Molded Rubber Plug-N-Patch with molded-in straight pin - 1/8 in. stem size
- 15-296 - Medium (1.88 in. diam. x 4.18 in. L) Round Molded Rubber Plug-N-Patch with molded-in straight pin - 1/4 in. stem size
- Weight: Approximately: .17 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 2 x 4.75 x 8.75 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.