Online Item #: 0000000095860
- Multi-mode detection - wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs, steel/copper pipe) & live wire
- Automatic calibration of the different detection modes - wood, metal or AC wiring
- Illuminated LCD display indicates mode, detection strength, & more
- Detects steel up to 4-3/4 inches (120 mm) deep in cured concrete
- Automatic Center Finder for locating center of detected wood or metal object
- Audible detection signal with on/off button
- Ergonomic soft grip for secure grip & comfort
- Max detection depth, copper wire - 2 in.
- Max detection depth, ferrous metal - 4-3/4 in.
- Max detection depth, non-ferrous metal - 3-1/8 in.
- Max detection depth, wood substructure - 1-1/2 in.
- Comes with hand strap & 9V battery
- Weight: Approximately: 1.26 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.25 x 6.5 x 3 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.