Online Item #: 0000000001361
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Boehringer Ingelheim Oxy-Tet 100 is a broad spectrum antibiotic that can be used in beef cattle, calves and non-lactating dairy cows. An intramuscular injection treats pneumonia, shipping fever, acute meritis, foot rot, diptheria and bacterial enteritis.
- Oxy-Tet 100 - 500 mL
- A broad spectrum antibiotic for use in beef cattle, calves and non-lactating dairy cows
- Treats pneumonia, shipping fever, acute metritis, foot rot, diphtheria and bacteria enteritis
- Recommended dosage is 3 to 5 milliliters per 100 lbs of body weight, injected intramuscularly
- Withdrawal is 18 days for cattle and 26 days for swine
- Weight: Approximately 13.7 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 12 x 4 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.