Online Item #: 0000000206366
Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes to help reduce the risk of infection. Recommended for the disinfection of inanimate objects to aid in control of canine distemper virus, equine influenza virus, transmissible gastroenteritis virus, hog cholera virus, parainfluenza-3 virus, bovine rhinotracheitis virus, bovine viral diarrhea virus, infectious bronchitis virus, Newcastle virus, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, equine rhinopneumonitis virus, feline rhinotracheitis virus, pseudorabies virus, equine arteritis virus and canine coronavirus. Not effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa or gram-positive cocci on inanimate surfaces.
- Sanitizing solution useful in the disinfection of equipment & premises
- Concentrated chlorhexadine diacetate
- Dilution rate - 1 oz. to 1 gal. water
- Final use dilutions may be applied by wiping, mopping, or spraying on the inanimate surface
- May also be used in fogging (wet misting) operations as an adjunct either preceding or following regular cleaning & disinfecting procedures
- Weight: Approximately: 3.25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6.25 x 6.25 x 12 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.