Online Item #:
Supplement the calcium intake of freshening cows with Boehringer Ingelheim Bovikalc. Administer one bolus before or immediately after calving and a second bolus 12 hours later.
- Oral calcium supplement for use in freshening cows
- Boluses are given to the cow using a Bovikalc balling gun
- Give one bolus prior to or immediately after calving and a second bolus 12 hours later
- Do not use for cows lying down or showing signs of milk fever
- Should not be used for initial treatment of milk fever
- Boluses are sensitive to humidity
- Store in plastic tubes until immediately before use
- 48 boluses per box
- Weight: Approximately: 23 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 21 x 8 x 7 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.