Online Item #:
- Ready-to-use broad spectrum antibiotic
- Oxytetracycline by injection
- Contains 200mg of oxytetracycline
- Can be used for beef cattle, dairy cattle & swine
- In cattle - treats infectious bovine pinkeye, foot rot, pneumonia, shipping fever & diptheria
- Also bacterial enteritis(scours) caused by E coli, wooden tongue, leptospirosis, acute metrisis
- In swine - treats bacterial enteritis(scours, colibacillosis), pneumonia & leptospirosis
- Milk not for consumption during & for 96 hrs. after last treatment
- Discontinue treatment at least 28 days prior to slaughter of cattle and swine
- Weight: Approximately: 1.125 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 3 x 3 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.