Online Item #: 0000000003447
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Biomycin-200 250mL
- A ready to use broad spectrum antibiotic
- Oxytetracycline by injection
- Contains 200mg of oxytetracycline
- Can be used for beef cattle, dairy cattle & swine
- In cattle: treats infectious bovine pinkeye, foot rot, pneumonia, shipping fever & diptheria
- Also bacterial enteritis(scours) caused by E coli, wooden tongue, leptospirosis, acute metrisis
- In swine: treats bacterial enteritis(scours, colibacillosis), pneumonia & leptospirosis
- Milk not for consumption during and for 96 hours after last treatment
- Discontinue treatment at least 28 days prior to slaughter of cattle and swine
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 5.37 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 15 x 12 x 5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.