Online Item #:
The sling loop body is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet before being tumbled and bead- blasted for a non-reflective surface. The loop is hard coat anodized before the nylon coated stainless steel aircraft-grade cable is installed with MIL-SPEC ball-shank ends. The result is a sling adapter with limitless uses.
- Mfr. item number - UWL-325
- Designed for use on HK eyelets, AK, SIG, and SCAR connection points
- Fits 1.25 in. to 1.50 in. webbing
- Inner stainless steel aircraft cable withstands barrel heat
- Nylon coating on cable provides silent alternative to hooks
- Super versatile - makes many sling connection problems 'go away'
- Does not wear on the eyelets as metal hooks will, due to nylon coating
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.01 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 3.25 x 3.25 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.