Online Item #: 0000000007904
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
The Black & Decker HPD18AK-2 18V High Performance Drill lets you tackle a variety of projects around the house. This compact, powerful drill supplies 330 in./lbs. of torque for fast results. It's powered by two spring-loaded batteries and features a 100-percent metal chuck with a spindle lock to tighten screw drivers and drill bits in less time. It also boasts 0-350 RPM in high torque applications and 0-1,400 RPM in high-speed applications. And the 32-position clutch ensures both versatility and precision, no matter what renovation, improvement, or woodworking project you take on.
- Mfr. item number - HPD18AK-2
- Professional grade high torque motor provides 330 in-lbs. of torque
- Single sleeve all metal chuck with spindle lock for easier & faster tightening
- 2-position gear box for high torque driving & high speed drilling control
- 32-position clutch with micro-adjust torque for driving various size screws
- Includes 10 pc. bit set & two batteries
- Weight: Approximately:11.4 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1 x 1 x 926.208 inches. (LTL truck)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.