Online Item #:
The Black & Decker RP250 Variable Speed Plunge Router is designed for versatility. This powerful cutting tool lets you start in the middle of stock rather than just at the edges, plunging down into the wood to create panels, decorative cutouts, inlays, and more.
- Mfr. item number - RP250
- Powerful 10 amp motor
- Variable speed from 8000-27,000 RPM
- Plunge action for versatility
- Three easy-to-set turret stops streamline repetitive depth cuts
- Sightline base enhances visibility of your work surface
- Spindle lock for quick bit changes
- Dust extraction port
- Comes with 1/4 in. collet & wrench, adjustable parallel edge guide and user's guide
- Weight: Approximately: 10.1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 13 x 12 x 7 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.