Online Item #: 0000000086491
Pro-Pen-G Injection (Penicillin G Procaine Suspension) is indicated for the treatment of 1. Cattle and sheep - bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever) caused by Pasteurella multocida. 2. Swine - erysipelas caused by Erysipelothrix insidiosa. 3. Horses - strangles caused by Streptococcus equi.
- Pro-Pen-G Injection
- Mfr. item number - 1PRO301
- Penicillin G Procaine - aqueous suspension injectable antibiotic
- Treats a variety of infections in a number of species
- Proven effective
- Fast acting - noticeable improvement within 36-48 hours
- NADA 65-505, approved by FDA
- Restricted Drug (California), use only as directed
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 1.17 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6.38 x 2.38 x 1.5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.