Online Item #: 0000000086491
Pro-Pen-G Injection (Penicillin G Procaine Suspension) is indicated for the treatment of 1. Cattle and sheep - bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever) caused by Pasteurella multocida. 2. Swine - erysipelas caused by Erysipelothrix insidiosa. 3. Horses - strangles caused by Streptococcus equi.
- Penicillin G Procaine - aqueous suspension injectable antibiotic
- Treats a variety of infections in a number of species
- Proven effective
- Fast acting - noticeable improvement within 36-48 hrs.
- NADA 65-505, approved by FDA
- Restricted Drug (California), use only as directed
- Weight: Approximately: .5 to 2.21 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 2 x 4 x 1 inches to 3 x 7.5 x 2.2 inches depending on size selected.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.