Online Item #: 0000000086489
LincoMed is indicated for the treatment of infectious forms of arthritis caused by organisms sensitive to its activity. This includes most of the organisms responsible for the various infectious arthritides in swine, such as staphylococci, streptococci, Erysipelothrix and Mycoplasma spp. It is also indicated for the treatment of mycoplasma pneumonia.
- LincoMed 100 Swine Antibiotic - 100 mL
- Mfr. item number - 1LIN019
- Lincomycin injection, USP, 100 mg/mL
- Contains the proven antibiotic lincomycin in injectable form
- For intramuscular use in swine
- Use in all ages, at all stages of production
- Reduces losses due to profit-robbing arthritic damage
- Swine intended for human consumption should not be slaughtered within 48 hrs. of latest treatment
- Each mL contains Lincomycin hydrochloride equivalent to lincomycin 100 mg
- ANADA 200-368, Approved by FDA
- Restricted Drug (California), use only as directed
- Weight: Approximately .25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4 x 4 x 2 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.