Online Item #:
Not a mono. Not a braid. The Next Generation of fishing line. NanoFil is made out of gel-spun polyethylene, much like a superline. This ultimate spinning reel fishing line consists of hundreds of Dyneema nanofilaments that are molecularly linked and shaped into a unified filament fishing line. Dyneema, the world's strongest fiber, gives this line superline strength-type strength and Berkley's uni-filament process makes it feel and handle like a smooth monofilament.
- Anglers will experience exceptional casting distance & accuracy
- Cover more water & catch more fish!
- Zero stretch for superb sensitivity
- Feel everything from the lightest pickups to the jarring strikes
- Incredibly high strength/diameter ratio makes this the thinnest Berkley line yet
- Go lighter than ever before
- Zero memory virtually eliminates line tangles
- Spend less time untangling lines & more time fishing!
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: .08 to .09 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 5 x 4.25 x .75 inches.
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.