Online Item #: 0000000089432
The MRAD rifle's user-changeable barrel system is just one example of this hardworking gun's modularity. The precision-grade barrel can be removed by simply unscrewing two bolts with a standard Torx wrench. The MRAD also boasts Barrett's new easily accessed trigger module. This match-grade trigger is drop-fire proof and combat- ready. The thumb-operated safety can be configured for left or right hand operation. The ambidextrous magazine release can be used intuitively while retaining a firing grip and cheek weld. Integrated into the MRAD rifle's 7000 series aluminum upper receiver is a M1913 rail with 30 MOA taper and 21.75 inches of rail space. The configurable side and bottom rails can also hold a number of accessories. The MRAD rifle's stock is foldable for enhanced portability yet locks in as solid as a fixed-stock rifle, creating a rigid platform for consistent firing.
- Caliber - .338 Lapua Magnum
- Operation - bolt action repeater
- Weight - 14.8 lbs.
- Overall length - 46.9 in.
- Folded length - 39.9 in.
- Barrel length - 24.5 in. (fluted)
- Rifling twist - 1 turn in 10 in.
- Barrett ultra high rings
- Leupold scope
- Barrett Optical Ranging System (BORS)
- Folding stock
- Adjustable cheek piece and buttplate
- (2) polymer 10-round magazines
- (2) sling loops
- (3) adjustable accessory rails
- Pelican case
- Weight: Approximately:1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1 x 1 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.