Online Item #: 0000000089428
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
At the heart of this robust and accurate bolt action rifle is a one-piece 7000 series aluminum alloy extrusion. A heat-treated steel M1913 optics rail is attached to the top of the extrusion by closely spaced high-strength bolts. The match- toleranced barrel is pressed and locked into the receiver, creating a rock-solid unitized structure on which to mount a riflescope. The Model 99 barrel is made in a heavier contour to ensure repeatable accuracy. The chamber area is encased by the thick-walled aluminum extrusion of the receiver, resulting in unparalleled safety for the shooter. The bolt is machined from a single piece of shock-resistant tool steel. The action's strength is exemplified by the 15 bolt lugs that lock into the machined barrel extension. The bolt's few moving parts, an extractor, ejector and firing pin assembly, make it reliable and easy to maintain.
- AVAILABLE IN STORES ONLY
- Mfr. item number - M99 416-SYS
- Match-quality trigger design is exclusive to Barrett and virtually maintenance-free
- Bipod can easily be detached for benchrest shooting
- Combines smooth functionality with dead-on accuracy, shot after shot
- Action - bolt
- Caliber - .416 Barret
- 32 in. barrel - overall length 50 in.
- Capacity - 15 + 1
- Safety - manual
- Weight - 25 lbs.
- M1913 optics rail
- Pelican case
- Detachable adjustable bipod
- Cleaning kit
- Owner's manual
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 50 x 3.75 x 8 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.