Online Item #: 0000000204099
Weighing in at just 7.2 lbs. and only 20 in. axle to axle, this bow is no doubt a game changer. It may be lighter and faster than its predecessor, the Ghost 400, but the 410 has maintained some of its most impressive features. Like the 400, the 410 features Barnett's proprietary Carbonlite Riser Technology (CRT), which shifts the balance point away from the riser and back to the shoulder of the shooter. Barnett's unique patent-protected, ultra-light, super-strong Carbonlite riser boasts an incredible 5-to-1 safety factor and provides the perfect balance of weight and speed.
- Carbon step-through foot stirrup, aluminum flight track, & 3.5 lb. anti dry fire trigger
- 43% lighter riser with patented Carbon Riser Technology
- Finger reminders & pass-through foregrip
- CNC machined aluminum flight track
- CNC machined 7/8 in. Picatinny rail
- Custom composite laminated limbs
- CROSSWIRE string & cable system
- Carbon finish
- Draw weight - 185 lbs.
- Ft. lbs. of energy - 149
- Power stroke - 15.375 in.
- FPS - 410
- Mass weight - 7.2 lbs.
- Length - 37.375 in., width - 22 in.
- Arrow length/grain - 22 in./400
- Includes crossbow, premium illuminated scope, rope cocking device, Cross Carbon 3-arrow quiver, Taslon crossbow sling, & (3) 22-in. Headhunter arrows
- Weight: Approximately: 12 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 33 x 13 x 7 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.