Online Item #:
The Baker Braided Line Scissors are made of stainless steel and have a unique set of features especially developed for cutting braided line. One blade of the scissors is serrated to hold the line while the other has a very sharp straight edge to cut the line. An adjustable tension screw is used to keep the blades at the right tolerance needed for cutting braided line. The handles have extra large finger loops, making the scissors easy to use by right and left handed anglers.
- Stainless steel blades
- Unique blade design, one serrated & one very sharp
- Serrated blade holds the line while the sharp blade cuts it
- Adjustable tension screw keeps blades tight
- Extra large finger loops for right or left handed anglers
- Built-in hook hone for sharpening hook points
- Weight: Approximately:.13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.4 x 3.5 x .5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.