Online Item #:
The Avery Outdoors HexaBumper is a great innovation in training bumpers! The 6-sided design is easy for a dog to hold onto, and the valveless design will never take on water. Its durable construction will stand up to many days of working with your sporting dog.
- Orange for blind retrieves since dogs cannot distinguish it
- 6 flat sides for easier hold
- Raised V-Grips promote even more hold
- Valveless design will never take on water
- Firm bumper reduces chomping tendency
- Throw rope included
- 2 in. diam. x 10.25 in. length is fine for normal training of large dogs
- 2 in. - easier for young or small dogs to retrieve & great when training with a lot of bumpers
- 3 in. diam. x 11.5 in. length is great for long marks used in field trials & hunt tests
- 3 in. - perfect size & weight to condition dogs for real ducks & easier for the dog to see
- Weight: Approximately: .75 to .94 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 4 x 4 inches to 14 x 6 x 6 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.