Online Item #: 0000000086445
The Automatic Fisherman Base, paired with your rod and reel, will help make sure you never miss another bite! Here's how it works - when a fish bites the bait and starts to swim away, the bobber on the line will come up to the fishing rod and get tight. The steel trigger shaft will angle down, causing the fishing rod to slide off the post and set the hook in the fish. The red trigger arm will fall away, giving you a tangle-free area to fight your fish. The fishing rod and the drag on the reel do the work until you grab the rod and start reeling the fish up!
- Base unit only - requires your own rod & reel
- Excellent for catching all species of fish
- Rated for temperatures down to -90 degrees
- 22 in. ruler is imprinted on the side
- Can be used with rods 24-34 inches in length
- Use waxworms or 10 in. crappies for bait
- Trigger pin angle can be adjusted for catching different species of fish
- Weight: Approximately: 3.2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 26 x 10 x 3 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.