Online Item #:
Attwood's Fuel Demand Valve eliminates engine flooding and spillage by preventing pressurized fuel from reaching the engine. The valve ensures that fuel is supplied to the engine only when demanded during start up or engine operation. Designed in partnership with OEM engine manufacturers, the Fuel Demand Valve is compatible with all OEM engine brands.
- Prevents engine flooding & fuel spillage due to pressurized fuel
- Prevents a pressurized 'slug' of fuel from reaching the engine
- High-strength composite material withstands harsh marine environments
- Compatible with 3/8 & 5/16 in. fuel hoses
- Installs between fuel tank & primer bulb
- Low vacuum restriction helps ensure proper engine function during startup & operation
- 20 psi maximum nominal input pressure - plus protected for 40 psi pressure spike
- Built-in manual override
- Operating temp of -4 to 176 degrees F
- Storage temp of -40 to 176 degrees F
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- EPA certified
- Weight: Approximately: .2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1.87 x 3 x 5.12 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.