Online Item #:
Cattle with uncomplicated primary ketosis can benefit from an injection of Aspen Dextrose 50%. It should be administered intravenously at 8-10 hour intervals or on successive days.
- Treats uncomplicated primary ketosis in cattle
- Administer 50 mL per 100 pounds of body weight
- Should be administered intravenously only
- May be repeated 8-10 hours or on successive days
- For animal use only
- Weight: Approximately: 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 3 x 3 x 7.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.