Online Item #: 0000000001332
Each mL of Bactracillin G Benzathine contains 300,000 units of penicillin. It is a potent antibacterial agent which is effective against a variety of pathogenic organisms, and is recommended for treatment of bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever) in cattle and sheep, erysipelas in swine and strangles in horses.
- 300,000 units penicillin G Procaine in each mL
- For subcutaneous use only
- Recommended daily dosage is one mL per 100 lbs. of body weight
- No more than 10 mL should be injected at any one site in adult livestock
- Treatment should not exceed four consecutive days
- Withdrawal - cattle-10 days, sheep-9 days, swine-7 days
- 48 hour milk out
- Bactracillin G Benzathine
- Weight: Approximately: 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6 x 2 x 2 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: WV NJ AK MA NH ME RI DE HI
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.