Online Item #: 0000000012071
- American Harvest How To Dry Foods
- By Home Economist Deanna DeLong
- Lots of recipes, hints & tips
- Sections on fruit, fruit leathers, vegetables, herbs & spices, nuts & seeds and meat & fish
- Covers the history, methods & equipment for drying foods
- 64 pages of recipes & photos
- 160 page, soft cover book
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 9 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.