Online Item #: 0000000086962
The Micro T-1 Scope is an aiming system that provides the performance of a full-sized sight in the smallest package possible. Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as larger Aimpoint sights, the Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. This compact sight is suitable for use on rifles, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns. The Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging dots. It weighs in at only 3.7 oz. and comes complete with an integral Picatinny mount that is keyed into the sight body to absorb recoil. The Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices, but is ideal for 3rd generation night vision technology.
- Mfr. model number - 12417
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine- guns & handguns
- Weighs just 3.7 oz.
- Adds virtually no bulk to a rifle, shotgun or handgun
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax-free optic
- Compatible with all generations of NVD
- 2 MOA red dot
- Unlimited eye relief
- 1 Off, 4 night vision compatible settings & 8 daylight settings (1 is extra bright)
- 50,000 hrs. (over 5 yrs.) of constant-on operation from 1 battery
- Mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Waterproof to 80 ft.
- Picatinny/Weaver mount
- Windage & elevation adjustable
- 2.4 in. long
- Requires (1) CR2032 3v battery
- Weight: Approximately:.5 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 4.25 x 4.5 x 2.75 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.