Online Item #: 0000000005845
Grain producers now have access to the same moisture-testing equipment that the USDA's Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices rely upon with the AgraTronix MT-16 grain moisture tester. This machine automatically averages up to 99 test results, plus has a direct readout for 16 different grain scales.
- Mfr. item number - 8155
- Reads 16 different grain scales
- Each scale can be adjusted to match local elevator
- Automatically averages up to 99 test results
- Higher-frequency, capacitive circuit for improved accuracy
- Moisture range - 5-40 percent, depending on grain tested
- Temperature range - 32-113 degrees F
- Used by the U.S.D.A. Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices for many years
- Includes carrying case with shoulder strap
- Comes with 9V battery
- Weight: Approximately:2.215 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 10 x 5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.