Online Item #:
- For use with newborn calves
- Contains essential globulin proteins
- Helps the calf within the first 24 hours of birth
- Replaces the cow's natural colostrum
- May help improve survival
- Provides increased globulin protein availability
- Also may be fed to the calf during later periods of nutritional stress
- 100 IgG helps promote a more successful passive transfer - compare to similar products
- 1 lb.
- Weight: Approximately: 1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10.75 x 6.75 x 2 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.