Online Item #: 0000000000983
- A concentrated energy source in the form of a powder that can be added to milk replacer
- Enhances animal health and performance during cold weather and other stressful events
- The calf has a critical environmental temperature at approximately 55 degrees F
- Below this temperature the calf uses energy for warmth rather than for growth
- Exposure to temperatures below 55 F requires 25 to 30% more energy for maintenance and growth
- Milk energizer efficiently provides this extra energy to the calf
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: 8 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.75 x 9.75 x 10.5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.