Online Item #: 0000000089198
Volatile casting rods feature Nano Technology which provides 2.5 times the impact resistance of standard graphite rods through the manipulation of graphite on an atomic level. This prevents microscopic nicks and dings that cause other rods to snap. Now you can count on your rod to stay intact when that all-important fish is on the line. The 30-ton rating indicates a superior grade of graphite. The result is a lighter rod with increased sensitivity. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibers used in the construction of the rod. Stiffer fibers more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes.
- Mfr. item numbers - VOLC80-6, VOLC80-7
- 30-ton graphite with Nano Technology for decreased weight and increased impact resistance
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Stainless steel guides with zirconium inserts
- Fuji EPS reel seat for greater comfort
- Split grip design
- Weight: Approximately:2.28 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 96 x 1 x 1 inches.
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.