Online Item #:
Red Lake Earth is for use in feeds as an anticaking agent or pelleting aid for further manufacturing in feed, in an amount not to exceed 2% of the total diet.
- Improves the flowability & mixability of all types of animal feed
- Made from a natural occurring fresh water deposit of diatomaceous earth & montmorillonite (also known as calcium bentonite)
- To be used for various livestock species including equine, bovid, camelids, poultry, rodents, dogs, rabbits, swine
- Meet both food & feed grade specifications
- Food Chemical Codex Grade & OMRI certified
- Weight: Approximately: 40 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 17 x 26 x 4.5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.